- 21 event spaces, holding up to 2,000 people
- Grand Ballroom with over 11,000 square feet, featuring balcony access
- Experienced event planners
- State-of-the-art theater
- On-site catering available for any type of event
- On-site/on-campus food venues such as WisePies Pizza, Twisters, Starbucks, Einsteins, and Satellite Coffee
- Free WiFi; On-site A/V equipment and support
Featuring an expansive atrium and customizable event spaces, the Student Union Building (SUB) is the perfect location for any event. The Grand Ballroom touting high ceilings, balcony access, and a chandelier is ideal for receptions, banquets, award ceremonies, and exhibits. Other event spaces include balcony access, electronic screens, and more – great for intimate gatherings, meals, meetings, and conferences.
Hosting your event at the Student Union Building is made easier with experienced event planners and amenities such as in-house catering, AV equipment and personnel, and on-campus accommodations.
Click here to browse all event spaces in the Student Union Building.
Click here for a chart view of all event spaces along with room sizes, capacity, and price.
Click here for a map of the facilities.
We are able to supply a variety of standard items and a wide selection of technical equipment including tables, podiums, stage units, speaker-phones, laptop computers, DVD players, projection screens, wireless microphones, pipe and drape, and portable lighting systems.